It does not matter which car you drive or have in your garage, they all need some care and maintenance. Some need more maintenance than others do. Car service can only handle some part but at the end, you have to take care of your Audi car. If you have a luxury Audi car, then you have to make few extra precautions else, all is good. Audi service has some additional pointers to take care of which will be informed to you by the service centre, then it’s on you to remember all those pointers.
Here are some tips to keep your car live up to its full life without filling the pockets of the mechanics unnecessarily.
1. Owner’s manual: Just like any other electronic item your car does come up with an owner manual and it will be good if you spare a few minutes to go over the text written in it. It can guide you to your car, how to take care of the same. Those service centres providing Audi service to you have gone through one but they have gone through the manuals of several models of cars offered by different companies, so a mix up can be a possibility. Hence, it is your duty to keep the things checked at your end.
2. Tyre Rotation and brake dusting: A few of the people know about the importance of the tyre rotation or dusting of the brakes. It is suggested by the experts that after every 5000 miles or 8000 Km one should rotate the tyres of the car. It helps in enhancing the life of the tyres as well as the efficiency of the car. Brakes are bound to attract nasty stuff along with dust and what not, once all these settle on it, the brakes start acting funny and impacting the tyres as well as the drive. So, it is better if you dust the brakes on regular intervals for smooth driving.
3. Tyre pressures and alignment: It is the fact all these things are checked during your Audi Service. However, that is not enough. Tyre pressures can change anytime due to various reasons, even the alignment can be disturbed easily. Hence, taking care of these two aspects from time to time is necessary to avoid any unwanted circumstances. Both these things lead to accidents and if you love your life, your car then, next time when you are on road, get them checked.
4. Warning Lights: Those beautiful red lights near your meter are not for decorations, they are there for some reason. The reason is to warn you about problems or defects in your car. That is why these lights are called warning lights. So, never ignore these lights if any of the light is blinking and you have read the manual then you will know what is wrong and it is your duty to get the car to your Audi service centre and get it sorted before it is too late.
5. Car Batteries: Your car will not work in the right way if they do not have the batteries, which are working smoothly. Normally, the car batteries do not need to be changed often if the car is maintained nicely. So, better gear up and keep an eye on this most important part of your car’s mechanism to avoid any roadblocks in future.
6. Oiling: There are numerous kinds of fluids, which need to be checked in the car on a regular basis. During your Audi service, these things are checked but still, you need to keep an open eye to check them from time to time because the results can be disastrous.
Hope you like the above mentioned Techniques and understand all the things about Car Maintenance. Go through this link to get more information.