There are many who confess that “I’m hooked on mobile”. But saying that doesn’t make them a mobile addict. However, if they have depression, anxiety or impulsivity on a regular basis, it is easier for them to develop a true addiction to the mobile phone, a behavior disorder that already affects one in 20 young people all around the world.
Mobile addiction increases in young people:
Mobile addiction is more common in young people from 9 to 28 years of age, since they have been born with all the technologies at their disposal. In addition, if the young kid is already suffering from disorders such as anxiety, impulsivity or depression, they have more risk of getting hooked to the use of the mobile phone.
The problem is spreading like the fire in the forest, making parents really concerned about the well being of their kids. This is the reason that technological experts have developed a techy solution to fight this digital problem. The solution is called the “cell phone parental control”.
Cell phone parental control to take toll on your kids’ mobile addiction:
As the name suggests, cell phone parental controls are developed for the parental community so they can take the toll on their kids’ mobile addiction and make them get rid of it in a simpler yet highly effective manner. One cell phone parental control app that does solve the problem is FamilyTime. The app offers two versions. One is for the parents and the other one is for the kids. Once installed successfully on the parent and kids’ devices.
This innovative app provides a helping hand to parents so they can monitor what their kids do with their digital devices, what makes them hooked and offer them features to control their mobile use to the extent they want. Having this app in hand, parents can:
1. Check contacts saved in the contact book of your kids.
2. View call logs with the date and time stamps.
3. See SMS history to know who do they talk to and what do they talk about.
4. Watchlist suspicious contacts and be notified every time the contact is made between by either party.
5. Track location details in real time on the virtual map.
6. Trace location history for the past few months.
7. Receive PickMeUp and SOS alerts from kids with their location details.
8. View the web history to have a look at the URLs they visit.
9. Monitor the complete list of apps installed on their device.
10. Check App usage frequency to analyze the time they spend on each application.
11. Block apps to restrict their access to the apps you find inappropriate.
12. Put auto screen locks on their devices for a specific time interval.
13. Remotely lock their phone to limit access to their device whenever you want.
Aren’t all these great features? These certainly are. So, what are you waiting for? Get the app now and before giving your preteen their first device, install your parental controls on it. You can get the trial version of the FamilyTime app with premium features from the Google Play store and iTunes. So, visit the app store to download the FamilyTime app.