Choosing the right web hosting option for your business matters a lot especially in this time and age. Although there are a handful of web hosting solutions out there, it would be advisable to go for a hosting service offering value for your money. Dedicated server web hosting is considerably one of the best options there is for both small and medium sized businesses. While cheap dedicated servers may help you save some money, your business could be hurting due to service restrictions among other factors.
Why Should You Choose Dedicated Server Web Hosting?
1. Reliability: One of the main benefits of investing in a dedicated server web hosting service is the fact that, you never have to share resources with another business. All the server resource, (RAM, speeds, connectivity, etc.) are dedicated to your business, which means your site benefits more than 99.9% uptime. This also means that you will be able to serve your target audience without any limitations or possible downtimes.
2. Administrative access: Cheap dedicated servers allow users to have administrative privileges, meaning you can install whatever add-ons you need, or even determine when you need the server upgraded without the need to notify anyone. Administrative access also makes it possible to create custom configurations that suit your business alone. This helps improve functionality and speeds on your business’ side.
3. Performance and security: Uptime on cheap dedicated servers is almost guaranteed, with the servers capable of handling massive amounts of traffic at the same time without crashing. In addition to this, the servers provide enhanced security. This helps protect your business from malicious code and script that could have been injected by a third party, say, someone, you share the server with.
4. Minimized cost of purchase and installation: Cloud servers have helped reduce the cost of running a server in that, you never have to buy most of the hardware. Cloud-based servers are installed virtually and require little to no equipment at all. This eliminates the cost of buying hardware needed to set up a server, and other utility bills that come with the same. Your business can save significantly by using dedicated server web hosting.
5. Unique IP address: Sharing an IP address can hurt your business especially if the other party isn’t trustworthy. Online businesses are mainly identified using the IP address they use. If an IP address is blacklisted, all the companies sharing that address are affected. Nonetheless, having cheap dedicated servers protects you from all these, as you never get to share an IP address with anyone/business. This is critical for those running an e-commerce website, or when you have to run credit card processing using the same server. Client/customer safety and protection financially is vital for your business’ success here.
If you are looking for a more reliable and secure server for your business or company, dedicated server web hosting should be on the top of the list. Your business will not only be capable of handling enormous amounts of traffic but also run on a much safer platform.